zaterdag 29 september 2012

THIS WAS "KLEUR"

















Today is the last day of the exhibition in Brussels.
It was a great opportunity to show our work during Design September!
Weaving this mini collection of interior objects was quite different
from weaving scarves,
but it was a step forward for my way of working.
Weaving scarves is all about freewheeling, freedom,
and taking my time to make something beautiful.
In this project I had to think more practical and time was limited...

For those who did not make it to Brussels,
27 and 28 october we are showing/selling everything on
The Battle of Interieur Kortrijk 2012.
Hope to see you there!

And here some other pictures of KLEUR:
The Word

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing work, well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely photos from the exhibition. I like your new work together with some of the old furnitures. I very nice combination.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen