vrijdag 27 december 2013

PICTURES OF PEOPLE AND THEIR SCARF











These are the pictures taken for the exhibition in Vichte.
The photographer was Nele van Canneyt, 
her 'assignment' was portraying 5 people and their own scarf.
I wasn't present at the photoshoots but I like 
how she has captured everyone in their own personal way
and how she shows the textiles in a totally different style than mine.
Because of budget reasons I never worked with a photographer before,
maybe something to think about in the future...
Hope you like the pictures as much as I do!
And now back to my loom!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi,
    this a very special post, I like it very much. It´s as interesting to see your work as the people wearing it. I´d love see this kind of follow-up of handmade items more often. Love it and I am sure your exhibition is great! Happy new year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen