zaterdag 22 november 2014

AND FINALLY







It has been ready for a week,
but it's new owner wanted complete suprise,
so I had to keep the pictures to myself.
It's 'mostly' blue and yellow,
but I dared to use pink, green, orange and white.
Hope you like it!

I'm off for a new adventure, it has to do with scarves,
but in a different way I am designing them now.
Also still busy in my drawing room every day,
making motifs for print, weave, ... 
My deadline for that adventure is february,
but that will become clear very soon.

Have a nice weekend!!
 

 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes, the scarf is very (bold and) beautiful! I am so happy to hear there's something new bubbling under although these woven scarfs are really one of a kind thing in the world. Looking forward to hear what's going to happen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this scarf and love especially the way you are modeling it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen